Cort Tower is a ten-story National Historic Landmark. This classic office tower offers premier office space with modern amenities serving a professional tenant mix. Garages and parking facilities are in close proximity for employee and client parking.
- Single offices to full floors
- Office suites can be combined to desired square footage
- On-site exercise facility
- 10th floor Conference Room with Wi-Fi
- Two high speed elevators
- Secure code access in Lobby with smartphone app to view visitors
- Convenient freeway access
- Located in the Downtown Business District
Constructed in 1915, designed by L.B. Dutton and built by the Commercial & Savings Bank, this is a fine example of the Beaux Arts-Renaissance revival style in vogue early in the century. The Commercial & Savings Bank was only the second skyscraper constructed in Stockton . The building was heavily damaged by a fire in 1923, and following repairs was doubled in size along the Sutter Street elevation.