This five-story mixed-use building has retail on the ground floor with four floors of office space above. Currently the Elks Building is a hub for tech and start-up companies, with state-of-the-art fiber optic connectivity.
- A variety of single offices and office suites
- Secure code access in Lobby with smartphone app to view visitors
- Courtyard available for events and office lunch gatherings
- Adjacent to City parking lot
- Convenient freeway access
- Located in the Downtown Business District
Constructed in 1908, and designed by Salfield & Kohlberg of San Francisco, this 5-story building originally housed the Benevolent Protective Order of Elks on its top floor. The building lobby contains the original mosaic floor with Elks motif and is a National Register property.