This three-story historic property is one of the oldest structures in the city of Stockton. Acquired in 2012 by Cort Companies, 125 Bridge Place is now the home of the Downtown Stockton Alliance and the Visitors & Conventions Bureau.
- Ground floor available
- Exposed brick walls
- Outdoor plaza seating for dining opportunities
- Located in the Janet Leigh Plaza alongside Starbucks, Cold Stone, and other well-known retail establishments
- Adjacent to cinema complex with over one million annual visitors
Constructed in the late 1860’s, as the Philadelphia House, 125 Bridge Place is a rare example of Italianate Style, not to be found elsewhere in Stockton or the San Joaquin Valley. A 2-story brick addition was constructed in 1870, and in 1909 this south addition received a third floor and a new front facade. This structure is also noteworthy as it is the oldest building standing at the Head of the Channel; the sole reason for the establishment of Stockton in its present location.