This early 1900’s building was renovated by Cort Companies to house TEAM charter school, a k 1-5 public school, which opened in 2012.
- 60,000 s.f. on three levels
- 2 acres of land
- On-site parking
- Yard and playground
This historic building was constructed in the early 1900’s. According to City Directories, by 1912, H.L. Laska, a tailor had a shop at this location. By 1935, H.U. Okamoto had an art goods shop in this building. By 1945 R. L. DuBois, women’s clothier was at this address. At one time it was a large retail store named Rosenthal’s.