Cort Companies purchased 540 E. Main Street in 2007, and has completed a major renovation of the building. Currently fully occupied as the Family Law Courthouse for the Superior Courts of California. This quality project is helping to revitalize another block on the east side of Downtown Stockton. The building has parking onsite and is conveniently located to other parking garages within the Central Parking District with easy access to the Crosstown Freeway. The building is close in proximity to the Northshore Waterfront Baseball Stadium, Events Center and the University Plaza Waterfront Hotel.
- Currently Fully Leased – Superior Court Family Law
- Square Footage: 90,000 s.f.
- Property Type: Courtrooms/Office
- Two stories with full basement
- Onsite parking with +/-40 spaces
- Easy freeway access
- Building close in proximity to the Northshore Waterfront Baseball Stadium, Events Center and the University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
Constructed in 1890, this historic building jointly functioned as two hardware stores, Austin Brothers and Hickenbotham Brothers Hardware & Steel. Later in the 1950’s after renovation, it became J.C. Penney’s Department Store. Later in the 1980’s, American Savings Bank purchased the building and completely renovated it for office and bank use.
Address / Location
Mahala Burns, Broker