This is a three-story historic building. A portion of the ground floor is leased to Downtown Optometry for $2,600/mo, with room for another ground floor tenant. The upper two floors are open spaces of 4,040 sf each. They are perfect for loft-style residential. The floors can be renovated for residential use with very little additional work. Plumbing partially stubbed in for bathrooms. What a great place to enjoy urban living!
Heart of Downtown Stockton business district. Across Weber Avenue from the County Administration building, with Stockton Collegiate charter school on one side and the new Channel Brewing pub and Cast Iron café on the other side. Parking available for residential use in the garage just behind the building.
- Three-story commercial building
- 12,120 SF (4,040 SF per floor)
- Great Location on the main drag in the heart of Downtown Stockton
- Opportunity to create loft-style residential on the two upper floors
- Ground floor tenant pays $2,600/mo
- Additional rental space on the ground floor, next to Downtown Optometry
- Surrounded by pubs, restaurants, cinema, parking garages
- Fabulous spaces for urban living!