These two little brick warehouses are approximately 1500 SF each, and sit on a fenced lot of 15,151 square feet. The buildings have some historic charm, but need a full renovation. Interior connecting doorway.
Located just on the south side of the Crosstown Freeway in downtown Stockton. On the edge of the downtown business district. Zoning is CD (Commercial Downtown). Allows handcraft industries and small scale manufacturing.
- Large fenced yard
- Easy freeway access (Crosstown Freeway, I-5, 99)
- Existing warehouses, in need of renovation
- Close to downtown Stockton business district
- Zoned Commercial Downtown (CD)
- Next to Gleason Apartments
- Fenced Yard
- Trailer Parking
Address / Location
Mahala Burns, Broker