This property offers many opportunities for creative new uses! Originally built as the Greyhound Bus Station, for the past two decades it has been the home of Gan Chy Chinese restaurant and is being sold with a full commercial kitchen, including grease trap, ansul system, sinks, stoves, freezers, and walk-in refrigerators. The building itself is over 10,000 SF, and could be an ideal layout for a restaurant, nightclub, entertainment venue, church, childcare center, County or City programs. The property includes a 5,000 SF parking lot for 19 vehicles, and there is a multi-story parking structure next door. Located in the heart of Stockton’s downtown business district, with excellent visibility from the Crosstown Freeway.
- ±10,000 Square Feet of building space
- +/-5,000 SF gated parking lot, 19 spaces
- Large dining room, full commercial kitchen
- Ansul System, Grease Trap
- Great visibility from Crosstown Freeway